- I have been practicing in Edmonton for over 25 years.
- I have full training in Self-Regulation Therapy.
- I am a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist with the International Institute of Bioenergetic Analysis.
- I have full training as a practitioner of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- I have had extensive training in the Energy Therapies.
- My dog and cats occasionally serve as co-therapists.
- My academic credentials include a Master of Education in Counselling Psychology; and two undergraduate degrees, including a Bachelor of Theology.
- I have an active spiritual life and do Chi Gong meditation daily.
- I have been happily married for 32 years and have a 21 year-old adopted daughter.
As part of our commitment to an inclusive practice, our clinic is sensitive to sexual minorities. Roy Psychotherapy also strives for cultural sensitivity and offers certain therapies in English, French, and Spanish. We may also be able to offer therapy in other languages on a case by case basis. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with a mental illness and require treatment, or if you are experiencing a difficult time in your life and would like emotional support, contact Roy Psychotherapy to schedule a free, no-obligation intake consultation at our Edmonton clinic. At your appointment, an intake specialist will discuss your needs with you and assist you in determining the appropriate course of action. Contact our clinic today and take the first step toward positive change.